Saturday, January 15, 2011

Adventures to San Jose

Last Wed+Thurs I flew up to San Jose to see Neil... but with a purpose! Saw the epic Lakers vs Warriors game! It was *sings* epiccccccc! The stadium was awesome, I'd say like almost an even amount of Lakers and Warriors fans in the stadium. There were Lakers fans sitting in the Warrior section, and sometimes the cheers for the Lakers were louder than Warriors! I felt bad for them cause well, it's their home court, but nonetheless- it made for an entertaining game. :)

I also went to the Tech museum in downtown SJ and visited Body World. I have to say, it was a little disappointing :( The exhibit was a pretty small room and had less than 10 bodies and the fillers were like an anatomy class (displays of cross-sections of the body, bones, and models). But the Tech museum was fun! I played in there like a little kid. lol

My flight back to Burbank Thursday night was rudely delayed 2+ hours due to a lockdown incident at the terminal. Some lady decided to run through security and the whole terminal basically got shut down. I was waiting in the security line to be scanned and stuff, but worse was for the people ALREADY boarded and had to de-plane and get rechecked. lol I found out that my flight was held from the lockdown and that there were a little less than 100 people on the flight, and only 6 people hadn't boarded when lockdown was called. WELL... by God's grace and a ton of guilt- I was one of the 6 people they held the plane for. lol Thankfully, those 6 people remained anonymous! People were annnnngryyyy! haha

I really enjoy visiting Norcal, I enjoy the rain and how everything's so close by. Looking forward to visiting more often! :)

1 comment: